Friday, November 25, 2016

Hello all,

After years of reading other cyclist blogs and ride reports, I have decided to join the club.  I'm a learn by doing kind of person so I will be working out the bugs as I go and refining my skills.  Tips and pointers are welcomed, this is something very new to me so be gracious.

 So, Ill be writing ride reports about my cycling adventures around Arizona and other fun outdoor adventures with friends, family, and my fellow cyclists.  I remember when I first started riding mountain bikes over six years ago when I first discovered blogs like onegear-ray and shillingsworth on Mtbr.com.  I thought to myself, "how on earth do they do it!"  To this day I'm still in awe at some of the rides these guy put together and the places their sense of adventure takes them.  To experience a small fraction of these places on rides with the likes of schillingsworth is a real treat.  Now that I've began creating my own adventures and exploring the remote wonders of Arizona on my own, I thought sharing my adventures might inspire new generations of adventure cyclists to break free from the rat race of competitive cycling and take the trail much less traveled.

 I hope my readers find this blog fulfilling and inspiring as I have found other riders blogs over the years.

 I'll hopefully have a ride report from the Picketpost Pulverizer event I recently completed.

Thanks for the read.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment